Monday, March 15, 2010

Human Cheese?


So last night I (we...Dave, Sebastien, Rufus, and Kelli) actually went out. As in got in the car, drove on the street, and ended up somewhere other than a doctor's office. Not that doctors offices are less than entertaining...it was kind of funny when Sebastien gave the nurse a golden shower last month...It's just that when most 'outings' take us to either Kuakini or Castle Medical Center, the view can get a little narrow. For instance, the highlight of my morning was when Dave chased the chickens out of the yard with the water hose. He doesn't know I saw him do it. That's why it was so funny.
I'm exaggerating. I went to Bookends the other week (but it was after a doctor's appointment!). 
But still, do you know how exciting this was for me? To be out, AFTER DARK, listening to LIVE music, talking to ADULTS, drinking `awa!!! Holy shit. I felt what it was like to be me, exactly 1 year ago. Thank you Diamond Head Cove for saving me from my computer screen for a couple hours.
In other news (Dave told me about this one), a Manhattan chef has been banned from serving cheese made from his wife's breastmilk. PAUSE. Maybe last year, when it had been a quarter of a century since my last encounter with breastmilk, my radar would have stayed asleep for this one. But now...it's up. Way up. OK, un-pause.

It's not that breastmilk is gross or anything. It's the only thing I want to feed my baby. But consuming the stuff that looks (and probably smells) like the stuff that comes back up if I don't burp him enough...yeeccchhh. My favorite part of the story was that the chef served the human cheese to his wife without telling where it came from! WHAT! How sneaky. I'm starting to like this guy more and more.

But don't get any ideas Honey. I like cheese. Let's keep it that way.

1 comment:

  1. currently working on a business plan for seb's butter factory. don't tell the chef-police.

    ReplyDelete